Saturday, June 9, 2007

A Meme: Random facts about me!

Bek over at Denkanstöße über kulturelle verschiedenheiten tagged me with this meme. BTW-- if you are interested in cultural differences at all, you should check out her blog. She writes in both German and English, so everyone should be happy. Well, at least those who speak one of those two languages! :)

Here I go. If you get tagged, I will write you a message tomorrow. I need to go help Kevin fight The Boy's urge to stay awake...

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


So here's more about me:

1. I do just about everything in even numbers-- I must set the alarm for an even number (or a 5). The volume must be on an even number. Everything is even.

2. Often times I rub my fingers together...or toes...or blink/wink repeatedly, because it feels like both hands/all fingers/all toes/etc have not performed the activity the same number of times. This carries over in to chewing sometimes too.

3. I can not raise one eyebrow at a time, and I notice it every time someone else does it. I want to be able to do it, but I just can not.

4. While I do it less often as times passes, I dream of what it would be like to dress The Boy in girl clothing-- especially dresses-- and to fix his hair in pigtails and such.

5. Even though I am heavier, out of shape and otherwise in no condition to do gymnastics, I think about it often. I miss gymnastics more than anything I have ever stopped in my life.

6. When I am doing cardio, I often times think about racing, gymnastics and other competitive activities. Sometimes it is a five or ten kilometer race...sometimes the perfect floor routine. I have my best workouts when doing so, and in this fantasy, I always win. ;-)

7. I say "xxx DRIVES ME NUTS!" a lot. It XXX could be a person, action, lack of action... that is my latest catch phrase.

8. I am a mix of so many things. I love the outdoors, know how to fix a lot of things, and can be a real tomboy. On the other hand, I love to get dolled up and all that goes with it. As a result, a lot of people really only know one side of me. I once had a coworker think that I was kidding when I told him that I went fishing with my Grandpa and that we trap turtles. I had to show him photos before he would believe me!

I am tagging...

1. The Boy from The Boy (ha ha ha)
2. Rose from Alexander Clan Adventures
3. Sheri from Home on the Farm
4. Dad (Tim-- Yes, this is my way of trying to get you to post too!) also from Home on the Farm
5. Courtney from The Daily Court
6. Jen from Heisse Scheisse
7. THE Schokolade Mädchen
8. Susie from Cause You Can

And I'll select a 9th, because surely one of those people will miss out on the fun. Well, that and I know that Susie is super-busy being politically active. Seriously, she is working on a campaign! That and I have my dad and Sheri's blog listed twice, and I kind of feel like that is cheating!

9. Kara from Land of High Maintenance Granola

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio