Saturday, January 12, 2008

An update

I met with the assistant director Friday afternoon, and they are moving The Boy up to the next room, but will not allow breast milk in his sippy cup. I am going to continue to fight, as there is no policy/legal basis for them to arbitrarily decide that it will be ok in a bottle but not a cup. On top of that, I am going to have to help them learn how to use a bottle that isn't Avent, because they do not know how to put the top on The Boy's bottle, and therefore, it leaks. Seriously. It's not that hard to put a cover on, but for them it is.

The fight continues...and I am searching for a new daycare. I want Riverfield, but the possibilities of getting in there before summer are basically non-existent. I have a lead on an in-home situation that might work, and hopefully it will! The provider is a former TU cheerleader, and she rents a house from a friend of mine. The provider used her own money to fix up the house for licensing, so I know she is committed! My friend also vouches for her personality, etc, so cross you fingers and say a prayer!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio