Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Job update

I've had several questions on how the job application is going. Well, it is going slowly. See the Feds have a long drawn out process with very strict requirements, so I am still in the gathering/writing my resumix self-nomination form, which is due by 11 April. After that, I wait...and wait...to hear if I made it on to the short-list. If I do, I interview, and then hopefully can get the job. If there are no other qualified applicants, or I am clearly better than the alternative, I can get the job sans interview, but at this point, I have no idea who else is applying!

So... I keep working on it. I need desperately to get my transcript from OSU, so I plan on faxing that on over tomorrow. Other than that... keep your fingers crossed. I will post right after I submit!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio