Thursday, April 3, 2008

Vaccines-- a great post

I know I haven't been posting over here as much as I should, but I want to send you all to another website for a great post on vaccines and vaccination. I have previously written a bit about how I would have done things differently, and over on Moms Speak Up, Julie writes about her own altered schedule. If I were doing it over, I would have done it more like she does, but we all know there are no do-overs. Fortunately, The Boy appears to have handled his vaccines well.

2 comments:

katandkarl said...

yea. good post. seriously there is so much STUFF to consider, right?

KaritaG said...

WOW that post you linked was so scary...I can already tell I am going to be a major pain in the ass when I have kids and have to deal with pediatricians...thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio