Friday, June 13, 2008

The job is mine...and more work stuff.

So, while we wait for the paperwork to make it official, I am going to announce the good news here. The job is mine. If you are wondering, which job is she talking about, click on "Working Woman."

In other great work related news, I am going to Washington D.C. for two weeks at the end of the month/early July to work on implementation of WRDA 2007. No kidding. I'm stoked. This is an even bigger deal than getting the job. On top of that, our Division planning head told me that she wants me to go to Dallas at some point for a week or so to see what happens at that level. Basically, this means I am being marked as a mover and a shaker in the Corps, which bodes well for my future in this organization and Federal employment.

4 comments:

katandkarl said...

rock on. congrats!

Jax said...

WOO HOO!!! Congrats!!!!

KaritaG said...

I know I've said it a bajillion times now, but CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!

Damselfly said...

You go!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio