Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Meme.

Carol's Sunday meme came on Tuesday, and I need something quick to write about over lunch, so I am tagging myself to do her meme!

You’re feeling: Tired. And cold. Oh, and stressed.

To your left: A lot of paper, binders, pictures, tissues and a file cabinet.

On your mind: Work, eating, golf tonight, what to serve our friends/church group that is coming over tomorrow..

Last meal: Currently eating hummus, pita pocket bread things, and fruit.

You sometimes find it hard to: Delegate. Oh, and allow things to just happen. I am aplanner.

The weather: Sunny and humid today. Good thing. I am tired of all of the freakin' rain!

Something you have a collection of: handbags

A smell that cheers you up: watermelon!

A smell that can ruin your mood: rotten food and a dirty diaper

How long since you last shaved: I don't know? Less than six months. LOL!

The current state of your hair: Up and a mess. I need a cut and color.

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): Mountain of papers

Your skill with chopsticks: Good enough.

Which section you head for first in a bookstore: With or without The Boy? With = children's section. Without= sociology or biography

Something you’re craving: A vacation.

Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Obama or bust. I might seriously have to consider my ties to this country if McCain wins. Or you all might need to just drive me straight to the nut house, because I will go insane.

How many times have you been hospitalized this year: 2008 = Null. Woo hoo!

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: The cabin.

You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: President.

Something that freaks you out a little: My baby growing up. Am I screwing this kid up? Seriously.

Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: Mmm... can you eat too much sushi? I think not. Definitely too much chocolate, but it has been tasty!

You have never: skydived

You never want to: bury my child.

6 comments:

care said...

you can eat too much sushi in one sitting, but you DEFINITELY cannot eat too much sushi overall. :)

KaritaG said...

You can eat too much sushi - depending on what type of fish it is - mercury! Hello! Also, someone seriously tried to tell me the other day (a democrat, no less!) that Obama can't win, that the republicans strategized the whole thing to make obama the candidate because they know they can dig up more dirt on him than Hillary! WTF?! I am like you, if the American public is stupid enough to put another republican in office after the last 8 years, I will flip out!

care said...

she's got a point about the mercury.

and yes, if obama doesn't win it will just blow my mind. I remember that my aunt in texas was like "but his name sounds too racial. couldn't his name be Smith or something?" yeesh.

Maria said...

I know, I know. I was putting that part of the sushi aside and going with my love of the food. maybe because I was at ITR last night? mmm... nummy!

Carol said...

"...bury my child." Wow -- got a lump in my throat just reading that!

Be well!

Carol

Maria said...

Carol-- I cry if I even think about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio