Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another shower update!

I'm still rocking the CDD 5 minute shower challenge. Painting has derailed some of my efforts, but July is still looking fairly decent. Not as good as the first July update, but still decent.

July 1-- 5 minutes
July 2-- no shower
July 3-- 5 minutes (Happy Birthday to me!)
July 4-- no shower
July 5-- 3 minutes (rush rush rush to scrub the paint off and out)
July 6-- no shower, but I did climb in my son's bath so that he would get in!
July 7-- 3 minutes (woke up late... quick was my friend!)
July 8-- 4 minutes
July 9-- no shower
July 10-- 3 minutes (painting)
July 11-- 3 minutes (painting)
July 12-- no shower
July 13-- 4 minutes
July 14-- no shower
July 15-- 4 minutes
July 16-- no shower
July 17-- 4 minutes
July 18-- no shower
July 19-- 3 minutes

5 comments:

Marye said...

your shower schedule looks remarkably like mine! LOL!
Marye
marriageactually.com

Kyra, Mark, Hannah & Sarah said...

This is really sarah not kyra butI couldn't just put my name in so i had to use my mom's blogger.


I timed how long it took me to take a shower and it only took me 3 1/2 mins.

~sarah~

Kyra, Mark, Hannah & Sarah said...

This is really sarah not kyra butI couldn't just put my name in so i had to use my mom's blogger.


I timed how long it took me to take a shower and it only took me 3 1/2 mins.

~sarah~

Kyra, Mark, Hannah & Sarah said...

This is really sarah not kyra but i couldn't just put my name in for some reason so i had to use her blogger.

I timed my shower once and it only took me 3 1/2 minutes, surprisingly. WOW!!!

Kyra, Mark, Hannah & Sarah said...

sorry I sent that one twice

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio