Friday, August 1, 2008

Going for the Gold-- World Breastfeeding Week 2008

It is World Breastfeeding Week, and it could not come at a better time!  I have a few more posts planned (and started) on my breastfeeding and nursing relationship with my son that I have not yet posted. I also have some advocacy, tips, and encouragement planned. Much like Earth Day (turned Earth Week on my blog), I will have a new post each day of World Breastfeeding Week!
For today's kickoff, let's review some of the posts I have made since this blog started!   
Most recently, we have had the California Milk Processing Board lose their minds, and this amazing nursing mother have to stop suddenly after being diagnosed with cancer. Let's not forget that breastfeeding is green!
I hope everyone will come back so we can celebrate this week together. Together we can "go for the gold."

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio