Monday, August 11, 2008

Let the Diva Cup Experiment begin!

Way back at the end of June, I ordered a Diva Cup. Well, the time has FINALLY come to give it a whirl! I don't expect the experience to be perfect this time around, but I do think I will like it. I am kicking myself for not having practiced insertion prior to today, because I thought-- how hard could it be? Well, it doesn't turn as easily (once inserted) as I thought it would, but I might need more practice. Getting it in was not a problem though, and I can't even tell it is there now. I do not have any pantyliners at work, so hopefully I have it properly in place! I promise to post an update on how it goes though!

3 comments:

Blacktating said...

People always rave about this thing, but I don't know! I am dying to hear your review of it.

Rebecca said...

I can't get mine to turn, either. I don't know what they are talking about when they say one full rotation is needed. I've been just fine without a full turn. How about you?

Maria said...

So far-- no problem at all. I do try to turn it ... well the one time I have removed it, but I felt it "pop" out from the fold without the turn, so I just did it "in case."

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio