Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh my God. It gets worse.

Nevermind the social issues for just a minute. Or foreign policy. Or that the Iraq war and a natural gas pipeline are God's will. Ignore all that for one minute. From AOL News:

We may already have a clue as to why Palin and her husband like the AIP so much: It's an offshoot of a larger organization that wants to see the constitution re-written so as to conform to biblical law. What about Palin?
Separation of church and state does not exist at all for Palin. I think our founding father's just rolled on over in their graves.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

This is why the conservos love her so much...she tells them the exact rhetoric they like to hear. They all forget, however, that many of the founding fathers were actually deists. There was a reason they came up with the whole "separation of church and state" thing in the first place!

Jennifer said...

Haha. I'd much rather have someone like that than someone who associates with terrorist. And yes he has had a man who killed 3 people in an anti Vietnam protest bomb babysit his children as well as be one of his known close friends. That my friend is seriously screwed up. And don't even get me started on the Rev. Wright and Louis Farrakhan stuff. It's sad that no one seems to have a problem with all of his associates and its scary.

Maria said...

J-- As much as I think you're awesome, I'll have to stop laughing at the absurdity before I can even reply intellectually.

Maria said...

Who am I kidding? I don't have time to breath this week, much less post. Instead, I refer you all to Factcheck.org.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/corsis_dull_hatchet.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio