Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've been tagged... 7 random facts

 
 I've done the five random things meme before, but when Rebecca tagged me to post seven random facts, I thought I would go for it. What do I have to lose? To add to the challenge, I am going to post seven unique random facts.

1. I love traveling, especially internationally, and I would live in Europe in a heartbeat.

2. I am obsessed with information. If I don't know something, I will read about it until I feel like I understand the topic. This includes random facts.
 
3. I have problems saying "no." In other words, I over-commit.
4. Hair is for experimentation.
5. I tend to go for long periods of time without shaving my legs. Like three or more months at a time.
6. My middle name should be "bake."
7. I love to entertain. Nothing is more fun than cooking for a large number of people...or small group of friends.
I'm going to break the rules and not tag anyone, but if you want to do it, go on ahead and let me know! :)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Shaving sucks. Why do we do it at all?

Maria said...

Patriarchy.

Rachel said...

I really think I could say "same here" for all seven of your items. Awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio