Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh yes!

On Thursday, I posted about not being able to find my Diva cup. I stated in a comment, "I'm ordering another as I type, which means I will find it when I get home tonight."  Well, I didn't find it Thursday night, BUT I did find it Friday night. Apparently, in anticipation of my monthly flow, I threw it in one of the reusable bags that I had been using to take my lunch to work. Tonight, when I took out the dirty dishes (it had been a day or two...or three), I found my Diva. Oh well...now I'll have one to leave at home and another to leave in my desk drawer, so hopefully I won't lose it again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...phew....can't have enough divas......

L

maggie's mind said...

Such a good thing. I don't know how I lived without mine. And now you have two.

Rachel said...

Seriously. Can you ever have too many? :)

Rebecca said...

Don't lose the Diva!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio