Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sharing some news from around the blog-o-sphere!

Back in July, I posted about an amazing woman battling cancer.  She has finished her chemo (assuming her next PET is clean) and can resume nursing!!! Wish her luck and love. What a great Christmas present!

In less exciting news, the National Resources Defense Council (NRDC) is suing the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) over their interpretation of the pthalate ban. ZRecs has a great summary on the ongoing battle.


Erin reminded me that New Year's is just around the corner, so it's time to revisit my goals. I don't want to. I know I've not accomplished everything I want to, but I'll do it anyway. Publicly. Nothing like putting oneself out there to be held accountable, right?

There are more to share, but I'm limited in time right now. My final test is Monday, and I have a paper due after that, so in another week, I should be rocking and rolling again! Wait until you hear my big news! No, I'm not pregnant. It involves school and long term planning. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio