Monday, February 2, 2009

Info on Sleep Associations

PhD in Parenting has a great post on sleep associations today. One thing that stood out in my mind is that I have also chosen to have my son's sleep associations primarily around me, and as I posted last week, I am cool with it. There was a period when I tried really hard to introduce a lovie, but he simply was not having it. In the summer, he does well with Kevin too... after a few weeks.

Check out her post if you are curious about sleep association. :)

1 comments:

Annie @ PhD in Parenting said...

Thanks for the link! As you saw in my post, we too have chosen sleep associations that are centred around the parents. It is too bad that people frequently suggest that is unhealthy or wrong. Sleep associations are a normal thing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio