Saturday, February 21, 2009

Late for the party!

This past week was a bit crazy, and in case you didn't know, I scheduled my posts out through most of the week with one day remaining-- Saturday. (It's now Thursday.)  Thank you President's Day for a week of scheduled posts. However, I am still behind in my reading, and when I finally got around to trying to catch up, I found out that I am the recipient of a nice award from a fellow blogger. That's right, 6 Happy Hearts made my heart happy too!


Copying straight up from the presentee herself!

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.

With every blog award comes some rules, so here they go...
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award along w/their blog link.
2) Pass the award to another 15 (give or take!) blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I'm bestowing the honor on...

Erin at Married to a Baller
Annie at PhD in Parenting
Alexandra at Traveling Allowed
Rebecca at Life in Fast Forward
Melissa at Late for the Sky 

I know that's not fifteen, but these are the top five that fit the requirements, and I now need to go help The Boy pretend to bake cookies (i.e. rollout eco-dough)!

1 comments:

ANHD said...

Thanks a lot, Maria! I'm flattered. I'll post this on my page tomorrow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio