Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stand and Deliver

I read a blog called Stand and Deliver: reflections on pregnancy, birth and mothering. I enjoy Rixa's take on birthing especially, and she recently had an article she co-authored published in Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health. 

The abstract of  Staying Home to Give Birth: Why Women in the United States Choose Home Birth  is available online. I do not have a copy of the full article yet, but I am going to request it.  Below is a full citation if you are interested.

"Staying Home to Give Birth: Why Women in the US Choose Home Birth." Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health Volume 54, Issue 2, Pages 119-126 (March 2009).

Rixa has stated on her blog that you can email her if you would like a copy. I'll try to give my take on the article as soon as time allows.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio