Thursday, March 26, 2009

Think. Love. Gratitude.

As many of you know, I spent some time in Minnesota with my family, and then in Milan with my husband, son and a few friends. Now that I am back, I am super duper way behind in my Google Reader, and while Melodie nominated me for an award ten days ago, I am just now getting around to accepting. She bestowed the honor based on my posts Sunday Slowdown and Quotes to Ponder.
The Lemonade Award is to recognize bloggers who show a positive attitude and/or gratitude in their posting. 
All awards have rules...
1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude, (i.e. turn lemons into lemonade)
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.
And the nominees are... (in no particular order)
I know I am missing a lot of blogs I admire, but I want to allow others an opportunity too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio