Monday, April 13, 2009

Earth Day 2009: Contest time!

As I mentioned in late March, I have a contest to celebrate Earth Day 2009! I said I would have two prizes, but... I have 3! 

Here's how to win-- before April 20 (to allow me a day or two to add everyone's posts/comments AND get The Boy to draw the lucky winners):

  • If you have a blog, write a post about what environmental stewardship means to you (and your family). There is no limit-- it could be how you instill environmental stewardship in your children. Environmental Stewardship and God. The special role of women in the protection environment. The importance of environmental stewardship. Pretty much everything is game.
  • If you do not have a blog or the theme does not fit your blog, email me your post on environmental stewardship, and I will host it here with a link to your blog OR write a comment describing what environmental stewardship means to you.
On Earth Day, along with my post, I will link to everyone's posts and announce the winners.

The prizes-- a size 2 Diva Cup, and two sets of two Baggu bags (one set is definitely less "girly" than the others).

In the mean time, check out my Earth Day 2008 posts!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I put my Earth day post up!!

Rachel said...

Wow...you're so generous! My first Earth Day post is up, and my second is going up tomorrow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio