Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Feature: Marshall Beer

I know this week has focused on food, but I also enjoy a good beer when consuming food or hanging out on my deck during the summer evening.  In Tulsa, we have a micro-brewery-- Marshall Brewing Company -- that bottles beers.  Atlas India Pale Ale and Sundown Wheat are my favorites, and Kevin is also a fan of the Sundown Wheat. Not only is Marshall bottled, but it is served in and around Tulsa, so when we dine out, we can enjoy a high quality local beer!

3 comments:

sasspot said...

I will try Marshall if I can find it around here.

Love that you love good beer.

We can be beer snobs and stroller snobs.

Maria said...

It's supposed to be available all over Oklahoma these days, so I'm pretty sure you can find it. ;)

Bethany said...

I love me some Marshall Beer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio