Friday, July 31, 2009

Thirty Days of Blank?

Yesterday Erin posted about a site she stumbled upon and an opportunity to do something for thirty days. I have a lot of things I would like to do and some I would like to stop doing, but the one that I have decided on-- Thirty Days of Writing. I will post on at least one of my blogs every day for thirty days. I have fallen out of the habit this summer not because I don't want to write, but because I have had other priorities. Some of those priorities are still high (family), some are less (Facebook).

So-- Thirty days of blogging. I hope I have a lot to say or this will get boring quickly!

5 comments:

Hippie Housewife said...

That's great, I look forward to it! I enjoy your posts.

dulce de leche said...

Hooray! There is always such a richness in your posts--I often find myself thinking of them several days later. I'm looking forward to reading!

Maria said...

The pressure is on!

Lynette said...

Good luck! I'm going to do 30 days of something too. Let the routine-ness begin! :)

Mrs. Flinger said...

Fantastic idea. I'll be sure to check in. SO far the posts you have written are wonderfully powerful. Thank you for participating!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio