Thursday, November 26, 2009

A-B-C's of Thankfulness

I've been a bit quiet this week while working on this list. Some of the items might not make sense, but each represents a person, thing or memory for which I am thankful.  It was hard to keep each letter to one item, and in the case of some letters, hard to think of something that begins with the letter. I mean, I'm sorry "X," but you are a toughie! Happy Thanksgiving 2009!

Adventures
Blessings
Cuddles
Daffodils
Everything
Family and Friends
Good books
Home
Internet
Jesus
Kevin
Love
Melons
Nuts
Oranges
Pomegranates
Questions
Rides
Sun
The Boy
Understanding
Vitamix
Work
Xylophone
Yale Ave Christian Church
Zephaniah 3:17

4 comments:

Jennifer and Anthony said...

I would not have a problem coming up with my X ;)
Happy Thanksgiving!

Jennifer and Anthony said...

I would not have a problem coming up with my X :)
Happy Thanksgiving!

Rebecca said...

Mmmmm, melons...

Kearstin said...

Love the creativity! I may have to borrow this idea ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio