Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Good ol' Meme to get to know me.

Kearstin, a fellow basketball wife, posted this on her brand spanking new blog today, and I am borrowing from her. :)


1. WAS I NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not exactly, but I suppose kind of.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I CRIED? Yesterday.
3. DO I LIKE MY HANDWRITING? Hmm... my rushed writing? no. My take my time writing, yes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? No meat please.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? The Boy...our one and only.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes. :)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? They exited the premises without me.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Definitely!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? No cereal please.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Absolutely!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Hmm... Dairy Queen!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smiles or lack thereof.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Sometimes I am easily excitable, and not in a good way.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Kevin. No contest, hands down.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO PUT THIS ON THEIR BLOG? Seems like it could be fun, so yes!
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black patent leather.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A juicy pear! Nummy!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Boy's breathing.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Definitely a rich green color.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? A spring day after the rain.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A coworker who kindly updated me about the traffic situation, so I could make it across town in time to pick up The Boy. Construction EVERYWHERE + Accidents = long drive
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it outright, and yes, I like her.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Gymnastics- hands down, but I also like basketball.
27. Hair Color? Dark blonde/light brown.
28. EYE COLOR? Hazel .
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Watermelon.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings, but I struggle to make it through movies. Too much sitting!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Madagascar 2. No comment.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black and maroon.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer...in Minnesota...
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. And kisses.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Hmm... this is so complicated. Who can pick just one?
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Um, no one.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? 99% of the people visiting this blog.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Memory Keepers Daughter, Eating Animals and Respectable Sins.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't use one.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? TV? What's that? LOL!
42. FAVORITE SOUND? "Mommy, I love you." is right on up there with Kevin saying he loves me. Other than that, I LOVE silence!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Um, Izmir Turkey? I think that's the furthest, but I am not going to get a map out to check.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Talent? Um, I make milk! Well, I used to anyway.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Paynesville, MN
47. WHOSE ANSWERS AM I LOOKING FORWARD TO READING? Everyone's!


Play along! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio