Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Two Book Clubs?

I admit it. I have always wanted to be in a book club, but I never knew how to find one, nor did I know how to start one. This past year, however, things have changed.  Erin brought up the idea of doing one over the internet, and Bethany started one in Tulsa!

That's right.

I went from zero to two all within a few months! I love it! Being in a book club encourages me to read-- and read outside my normal selections-- which I love.

Do you belong to a book club? What do and/or don't you like about it?

2 comments:

Laura said...

Gah! Maria, I still have your book, from way back this summer! I'll bring it to you on Friday. Failing that, I'll mail it to you.

Maria said...

LOL! I totally forgot. If you forget Friday, you have another opportunity in December. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio