Monday, November 16, 2009

When Basketball and Charity Collide

My friend, Erin, is holding a contest on her blog this week, and it's a good one. A friend of hers issued a challenge to raise money for the organization Wine to Water, and while I generally support Living Water International, I see no reason not to throw my hat in Erin's (and Tyler's) ring! For every point and rebound that Tyler racks up this season, I will be donating towards his goal of 35 wells. Please, join us! I can and do vouche for Erin's honesty, and if she tells me Tyler is a good guy, I believe her. Plus his writing is FUNNY! I might be looking forward to the emails as much, if not more, than his point totals. Ha ha!

35 wells. No problem, right?

2 comments:

Erin said...

Awesome! Thanks, Maria:) Tyler is one of the funniest (and nicest) guys you'll ever meet. Thanks for the support!

Maria said...

You're welcome. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio