Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Contest!!!

I know everyone is busy, but please consider the contest

Blog (on a web blog, note on facebook, whatever) and leave a link in the comments or post a comment describing a tradition that means a lot to you. Be sure to tell why! You can earn one entry for each tradition post you make between now and Christmas. Also, you can earn a bonus entry by tweeting with a link to this blog. I am cross-posting this with the family blog, but I prefer to keep it mostly over here. I'm sure you can understand.

The prizes-- There will be three! The winners can choose from $25 itunes gift card or a one year subscription for Preserve toothbrushes for you and one other person of your choosing. If someone should win and prefer something else...say a Diva Cup... or Amazon certificate instead of itunes, I am open to that too.

The Deadline for entries is December 24th at 7:00 AM Central time. I have no idea why such a strange time. I will announce the winners on Christmas Day. :)

I have a few emails stating that people are participating, and that is great! Please please please leave a message about your posts or send me an email, so I don't miss them. Also leave a message if you tweeted or earned an extra entry another way.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio