Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas readers!

I didn't get as many traditions written as I would have liked, but I hope to be able to work on that in the future. :)

Surprisingly, I only had a few people enter the contest. It's a busy time of year for everyone.

Bethany posted twice and tweeted, so bonus for her!

Alicia posted a lot. Twelve times. She's creative...and I think she's trying hard to win. :)

Melissa got started and needed three posts to share her favorite traditions.

Carrie also needed three posts.

I'm sorry there is no video.

The Boy picked...

No one. I decided with four people and three prizes, everyone wins.*


Email me your selection. $25 itunes gift card or a one year subscription for Preserve toothbrushes for you and one other person of your choosing. If someone should win and prefer something else...say a Diva Cup... or Amazon certificate instead of itunes, I am open to that too.

*If you entered multiple times and feel slighted because you wanted to win all three, I apologize. Because I know each of you, I will allow you to beat me up later. Preferably over a beer...or glass of wine...or warm beverage.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio