Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Feature: goodreads.com


I had long been looking for a way to track what I have been reading, find good books, and figure out which books I own (or don't). Along the way, Bethany pointed me to goodreads.com, and it has been all that and more! I can now track which and how many books I read and own. There are many ways to organize my "shelves," and the best part is that it is super easy. I can even save my favorite quotes. Ahh... life is good and my book organizing, at least from here on out, was simplified exponentially!

Another feature is that I can see what my friends are reading (and they what I am reading). I have found some great books this way!

I hope you will join me on goodreads. :)

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I also love goodreads. I have 2 friends who have similar book tastes to mine. We used to send each other emails with book suggestions, but I could never find them when it was time to go to the library and get a book. Goodreads has made the whole process so much easier. I've even logged on from the library to look up books to get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio